- Application Deadline: March 17th, 2021
- Down Payment: April 12th, 2021
- Payment Due: April 22nd, 2021
- Participating Exhibitors Announced: April 2021
Participation Fee CNY 4,000 / ㎡
The amount of participation fee mentioned above does not include any TAX,
if applicant requires Chinese VAT invoice, the applicable tax will be expected (i.e. VAT at 6%).
Participation package includes:
- Perimeter wall, painted in white
- Lighting and electrical supply
- Onsite WIFI
- Exhibitor passes, VIP cards
- Catalogue entry / Marketing and publicity
Please select your approximate booth size from below
The 2021 JINGART Executive Committee cannot guarantee your preferred booth size and
location as these may be adjusted due to space restriction and total applicants demand. The Executive Committee will reserve the right to allocate and adjust booth size and location and will have final say on booth allocation and exhibition planning.
Exhibition proposal for the 2021 JINGART
-Basic information and Exhibition booth application
- Exhibitor history, list of represented artists / designers and art fairs / biennials / triennials
participations in the past 3 years
- Exhibiting proposal including exhibiting artist(s) / designer(s) list
- Requested information: Images of artworks & installation views (max 5)
- Optional Content: Booth visualization
- Optional Content: Related articles (no more than 3)
Please save the above materials into a single PDF file (Max 10MB) and upload here
-50% of the total Participation fee. Payment due: April 12th, 2021
- Or 5% off applied to total participation fee if full amount is made by April 12th, 2021.
-Payment due: April 22nd, 2021
Click here to upload the electronic signature
of the gallery owner / director.
Gallerists operating in Mainland China Please also provide official seal of the registered company (Please combine signature and seal into one pdf)